ALOE VERA GOODNESS!! grow a plant and have fresh aloe vera every day
A succulent plant with rejuvenating and soothing properties, aloe vera holds many benefits for the skin and health. It has been used in alternative medicines and cosmetics for centuries due to its benefits. It is used itvarious forms – as a gel, oil, juice, the whole plant and in creams, soaps and tablets.
People who have sensitive skin can also use aloe vera as it is very soothing and does not cause any irritation. Its anti-inflammatory properties help in treating blemishes, acne and other skin problems. A minor cut or wound, a burn or a rash can be effectively treated with aloe vera. The gel is extracted from the leaves of the plant and when applied to the skin, softens dead skin cells leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth upon regular use. It also delays visible signs of ageing like fine lines and appearance of wrinkles.
WINTER OR SUMMER?
While a lot of aloe products are available in the market these days, one can even plant it at home and reap in its benefits from its juice and gel. But if planting it at home isn’t possible, get an aloe vera based gel and use it for your skin. Buy moisturisers, lotions and creams which have aloe content in them. Aloe vera or aloe-based products come in handy in summers as well as winters. Its cooling properties provide instant relief from sunburns in the summer by hydrating the skin and in winters, it helps get rid of dryness by adding moisture to the skin.
SKIN TYPES ~
If you have normal skin - Take one tbsp of aloe vera gel and mix it with one tbsp of gram flour (besan), one tsp of orange peel powder and some curd. Apply this pack on your face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes. Wash it with water after 30 minutes and pat dry the area with a towel. This is a good pack to keep your skin looking smooth and supple.
If you have oily skin - Oily skin is usually prone to acne and regularly applying this face pack can do wonders for your skin. Boil aloevera leaf with water and then grind it into a paste. Now add a few drops of honey to this paste and apply it on your face. Rinse it off with cold water after 15 minutes. Follow this treatment once every week to get clear skin.
If you have sensitive skin - Take aloe vera gel and add cucumber juice and curd to it. Mix it well to form a paste and add 3 drops of rose water or any essential oil to it. Keep it for 15 minutes on your face and neck and then wash it with water. This pack is very mild and does not cause any irritation but clears the skin of dirt and impurities.
If you have dry skin - Mix aloe vera gel with olive oil and add some shea butter to it (you can add shea butter creams also). Mix it well till it forms a thick paste and then apply it on your face and neck. Keep the pack for at least 20 minutes and wash your face with cold water to lock the moisture in your skin.
TIP - FAKE TAN
If you want to get rid of sun tanning, apply aloe vera gel mixed with lemon juice on the affected area for 10 minutes. Alternatively, if you want to get rid of pigmentation, mix rose water instead of lemon juice and wash off with cold water. Aloe vera is a natural remedy for various skin problems so make good use of its beauty benefits.
AMBONI ORGANICS - has an amazing product called Recovery Facial Serum
BENEFITS: a soothing serum filled with skin nurturing oils and extracts.- All Skin Types
- anti-ageing formula
- skin firming green tea and spirulina extracts
- calendula and fig extracts assist dehydration
- promotes cell renewal with natural AHA fruit acids
- rejuvenating and revitalising
- perfect makeup primer
- GMO free natural anti-oxidants & suitable to use during pregnancy
INGREDIENTS: with a formula that is 95% organic ingredients, you can be totally confident that our Recovery Facial Serum is truly organic.
- Certified organic aloe vera, certified organic camellia oil, natural vitamin e (d-alpha tocopherol), certified organic jojoba oil, 100% natural plant fragrance (preservative), certified organic green tea extract (camellia sinensis), certified organic calendula extract (calendula officinalis), certified organic comfrey extract (symphytum officonale), certified organic spirulina extract (spirulina maxima), certified organic gotu kola (centella asiatica), certified organic ginseng extract (eleutherococous senticosus), certified organic cranberry extract (vaccinium macrocarpon), certified organic fig extract (ficus carica), certified organic argan oil, certified organic lime oil (citrus aurantifolia), certified organic rose otto oil (rosa damascene miller), certified organic frankincense oil (boswellia carteri).
Im a huge fan of aloe vera and obviously use Amboni Organics products daily. I personally love the feel of the Recovery Facial Serum - it's my go-to product when my skin is feeling dry and dehydrated.